We offer investment management and advising through our Partner company Tyrone Carr & Associates and our friends at CoreCap Investments.
Tyrone Carr & Associates provides advising and management of Fixed Indexed Annuities and Single Premium Annual Annuities. An annuity is a long-term retirement savings product that can help protect you from outliving your money. It has the potential to grow tax-deferred, have death benefits to protect your beneficiary and optional living benefits to protect your retirement income. You can choose how to fund your annuity, how interest is credited to it and how you take payments from it.
After meeting and discussing your short term and long term financial goals, we’ll be able to identify which company and strategy will allow you to achieve those goals.
We work with CoreCap Investments and CoreCap Advisors to provide our clients with further investment options. Below is a list of the services CoreCap provides:
- Independent full service Broker Dealer and affiliated Registered Investment Advisor
- Comprehensive, objective, unbiased investment advice and financial planning
- Individual equity and fixed income securities
- Full universe of Mutual Funds, ETF's, and Separately Managed Accounts
- Alternative Investments
- Defined Contribution/Defined Benefit Plans
- Plan design
- Service provider search
- Fiduciary & Investment Committee support
- Investment selection, review and analysis
- Participant Education
- IRA & IRA Rollovers
- Individual and Business Insurance
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Investment Banking
- 401K Rollover/Transfer
Securities offered and sold by and through CoreCap Investments, Inc., a registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered by and through CoreCap Advisors, a federal registered investment advisor. Tyrone Carr & Associates and the CoreCap entities are separate and unaffiliated companies. Please obtain and review all offering materials before making any investment decisions. This website is not an offer to buy or sell securities nor a solicitation of such offers in any jurisdiction in which CoreCap is not appropriately licensed and registered to make and/or receive such offers.