Running a company takes talent, tenacity and, above all, time. In order to allow your managers and directors to spend their time maintaining and building your business certain business tasks need to be automated and/or outsourced for increased efficiency.
NIC Payroll, one of Newton Services subsidiaries, provides customized and streamlined payroll, time keeping and time management services to companies of all sizes. Making the most of advances in technology and cloud services, NIC Payroll manages your time-consuming payroll process while you get back to the business of building your business.
NIC Payroll’s comprehensive suite of online payroll services allows you to pick and choose the specific payroll, accounting and reporting services that fit your needs. These services include:
- online time management and time keeping
- bio-metric physical clock, synced with an online system
- a complete library of reports available
- fully customizable reports for more unique circumstances
To find out more about adding this efficient time management system, please email our payroll division at email@example.com or call them at 888.963.6111.
NIC Payroll stays up to date on the constantly changing tax, employment and unemployment laws and regulations so you don’t have to, ensuring you aren’t liable for any fines or penalties.
NIC Payroll has developed an online software product which allows our clients to offer an online self-portal for time management and pay stubs. We can even install a physical clock which interfaces with our online system.
Here’s a detailed listing of the services provided:
Our Payroll Tax Management Services:
- Calculates and deposits payroll tax for federal, state, and local jurisdictions
- Prepares and submits payroll tax returns and compliance reports
- Responds to inquiries from tax agencies
Our Payroll’s SUI Tax Management Service:
- Handles claims processing and audit benefit charge statements
- Reviews State Unemployment Insurance tax rates annually
- Assists with appeals as well as hearing preparation and representation
- Provides supervisor training and pre-separation counseling
Our Tax Credit & Incentive Services:
- Identifies and calculates federal, state, and local tax incentives
- Streamlines employment tax credit screening
- Negotiates and administers economic incentive packages
- Lowers effective tax rate with savings from tax credits, refunds, and incentives
Our New Hire Reporting Service:
- Captures new hire information automatically
- Submits new hire reports to appropriate state agencies
- Provides management reports on all filings
Our Wage Garnishment Service:
- Handles complicated calculations of court-ordered garnishments
- Makes payments to appropriate agencies
- Tracks changing legislation and rules that can affect compliance.